Quick test for the determination of the carbonate hardness
– Reliable control of water values. Determination of optimal carbonate hardness for fresh/saltwater aquariums and ponds.
– Colour change test: add reagent drop by drop until colour changes from blue to yellow. Number of drops = carbonate hardness.
– When to use: when setting up a new aquarium: once a week.
– Online Laboratory: regular control for a healthy aquarium/pond with conditions close to nature.
– Package contents: 1 quick test, KH Test. Incl. reagent and plastic cuvette. Refill reagent available separately.