Basic plant fertiliser for aquascaping
– Primary care for plants: basic fertiliser for aquascaping aquariums.
– Dosing is dependent on the intensity of the lighting, CO2 supply and consumption.
– Healthy plant growth, prevents deficiency symptoms: with iron and a lot of other trace elements.
– Add nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and magnesium separately. Check with iron, potassium and magnesium tests.
– Daily use for high power light aquariums with CO2: 10ml/100L, under weak light cond. without CO2: 2ml/100L weekly.