BacterLife P is a blend of 2 essential groups of natural bacteria that are vital to pond filters and the eco-system. One group of bacteria break down solid fish waste uneaten food and plant debris, whilst the other actively feeds on ammonia, reducing toxicity levels. For use in ponds only.
When to use BacterLife P
– If high ammonia or nitrite levels are present.
– If there is an excess of food or dead vegetation at the bottom of the pond.
– To boost existing filtration’s biological capabilities.
– Replacing bacteria after antibiotics have been used.
– Replenishing bacteria after filter maintenance.
– Revitalising filtration in Spring.
– Assisting in the break down of algae after the use of algicides and reducing the risks of oxygen starvation.
To calculate a square pond capacity:
For litres – (L x W x D) in cms and divide by 1000. Allow for water displaced by slopes, shelves etc.
Directions: Tighten cap & shake bottle. Use the cup to measure the correct dose. Add directly to filter sponge OR add to a clean watering can and fill with pond water. Sprinkle over the pond surface.
Frequency of treatment: For new ponds or when high ammonia or nitrite readings are present, double the initial stated dose.
Use once every 7 days.