1. Immerse the strip for 1 second and then remove it; shake excess water off.
2. Compare against the color chart and read result immediately.
1. If the water sample has color. Please decolorize it until it become colorless, and then test it.
2. If the buffer solution is weak put the test strip in and wait until the color of the test strip does not change.
3. Keep wet fingers out of the bottle, do not touch or pollute the test area of strips, and try to avoid long-time exposure of the test strips to the air.
4. Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
5. It is recommended to use up as soon as possible after opening.