ALGAE CLEAR controls most types of algae in fishponds and prevents them from reappearing. This medication contains no copper or heavy metals and will not affect pond plants or fish when used as directed. Extremely green ponds may experience oxygen depletion after treatment. This is due to dying and decaying algae, so ensure that the pond is well aerated during and after treatment. Algae growth is promoted by high nitrate levels, phosphate from food, fish waste and strong/direct sunlight. Do regular water changes (every 4-6 weeks 20% – 30%) and treat tap water with POND MEDIC ANTI-CHLORINE water conditioner for best results. Use POND MEDIC BIO SPARKLE to separate dead algae from the water.
COMPOSITION: Dimetielaminotriasien, Trichloromethane and Carbinol Suspension Colloids.
DIRECTIONS & DOSAGE:
1. Calculate the volume of water in your pond. The volume can be determined by calculating the surface area (length X width) in meters and multiplying this figure by the average depth to obtain the volume in cubic meters. Multiply this figure by 1000 to obtain the volume in litres. E.g. Length X Width X Average Depth (in Meters) X 1000 = Litres
2. Fill a bucket with water from the pond.
3. SHAKE THE BOTTLE VIGOROUSLY BEFORE EVERY APPLICATION.
4. Pour 10ml of medication per 380l of pond water into a bucket and disperse throughout the pond and where possible in high flow areas.
5. Repeat treatment after 7 days if the problem still persists.
DO NOT STORE IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT
Treat pond every 30 days at a dosage of 10ml medication per 500l of pond water with the same procedure as mentioned in the directions above.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
• AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES, SKIN AND CLOTHING
• NOT TO BE USED ON FISH INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Store in the closed original container where possible in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
Dispose of empty container by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and place in garbage.