PARASITE CLEAR is effective against most protozoan parasites (Costia, Trichodina, Chilodonella, Crytobia, Tryppanosoma and lchthyoptirius) affecting mostly Koi, Goldfish and Live-bearers. PARASITE CLEAR treats fungal infections on fish and protects fish spawns against fungal attack. Treatment is also effective in eradicating the Camallanus roundworm from the intestines. This medication also protects fish against infection during transport and handling.
COMPOSITION: Methylene Blue in aqueous solution, Tetra methylthionine chloride in aqueous solution.
1. Stop feeding during treatment. Calculate pond volume accurately. E.g. Length X Width X Average Depth (in Meters) X 1000 = Litres
2. Do not use this medicine in conjunction with salt or any other medications. Switch off U.V. sterilizer.
3. SHAKE THE BOTTLE VIGOROUSLY BEFORE EVERY APPLICATION.
4. Remove absorbent materials such as carbon and zeolite out of the system. Check water conditions during and after treatment especially pH, nitrate and ammonia. Remember that medications may reduce oxygen levels – increase aeration through airpump or waterfall.
5. Observe fish during treatment and take appropriate action if fish reacts adversely. This medication is not tolerated well by scaleless catfish and certain other sensitive species – use half the dosage on these fish. Re-seed biological filter and allow adequate time before normal feeding is continued.
6. Add 1m per 100 of pond water for fish spawn. Add 1m per 30 of pond water for treating infected fish.
7. When treating Red Worms (Camallanus) protruding from anus of fish. Mix part food with 1 part medication, let it dry and feed fish for 3 days.
DO NOT STORE IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT
* KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
* AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES, SKIN AND CLOTHING
* NOT TO BE USED ON FISH INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Store in the closed original container where possible in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
Dispose of empty container by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and place in garbage.