Introduction to use:
- Do not submerge the air pump into the water.
- Air pump must be placed above water level.
- Do not oil at any time.
- Disconnect the plug if the pump fails.
- Clean or replace the tube or air stone regularly to obtain maximum aeration and longer life.
- Disconnect the plugs of the electrical aquarium appliances before putting hands into water.
- We recommend that air pump and other electrical aquarium devices, should be connected to power supplies with ground to avoid fault circuit interrupters.