ANTI-CHLORINE is an advanced water conditioner for freshwater ponds. Untreated tap water contains toxic chlorine and heavy metal substances that make it unsafe for all aquatic organisms. ANTI-CHLORINE rapidly conditions tap water by removing toxic chlorine and heavy metals such as Zinc and Copper whilst providing fish with a natural protective slime coating. This coating can be damaged during netting, spawning, injury, disease and other times of stress. ANTI-CHLORINE needs to be used whenever a water change is made and tap water is added to a pond containing aquatic organisms. Always treat water with this remedy to protect your fish and also use as a stress reliever.
COMPOSITION: Sodium hyposulphite in an aqueous solution, Natural polymers.
1. Calculate the volume of water in your pond. The volume can be determined by calculating the surface area (length X width) in meters and multiplying this figure by the average depth to obtain the volume in cubic meters. Multiply this figure by 1000 to obtain the volume in litres. E.g. Length X Width X Average Depth (in Meters) X 1000 = Litres
2. Fill a bucket with water and dose into bucket first.
3. SHAKE THE BOTTLE VIGOROUSLY BEFORE EVERY APPLICATION.
4. Add 1m per 40 fresh water. 10m per 400 fresh water.
5. Treat fresh water every time you do top-ups or water changes.
DO NOT STORE IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT
* KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
* AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES, SKIN AND CLOTHING
* NOT TO BE USED ON FISH INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Store in the closed original container where possible in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
Dispose of empty container by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and place in garbage.