• Do not cut or remove the metal tips of the two heating pad wires.
• Extend two pad wires with two cord wires (.4mm up to .75mm) with the use of a terminal connector block.
• The use of a switch is optional.
• Only use L and N terminals on your plug. No earth is required.
• Plug directly into 220/240V wall plug.
• Internal terrarium heat will vary in relation to the terrarium size.
• Cover heating pad with cage carpet or substrate.
• It is recommended to cover 30% of terrarium floor. Do not cover more than 50%.
• Can be connected to a temperature controller, but it is not required.
• Do not place food or water bowl on top of heating pad.
(Water may evaporate and food may perish quicker).
• Monitor temperature in terrarium, carefully the first 24 hours to ensure you’ve purchased the right model.
• Keep Heating Pad Dry.
• Do not handle pad whilst unit is plugged in.
• Do not bend or cut.
• Do not allow direct contact between pad and reptile. Always cover pad with substrate or carpet to diffuse heat evenly.
Use only quality non-abrasive substrates natural – clean – safe – tested